Before looking at the combinations for good fortune and great finance in astrology, let’s have a look at various planets in our birth charts and their role in determining our overall wealth.
Planets and Wealth
Venus is the prime significator of jewels, vehicles, furniture and basically everything that is luxurious and extravagant. A strong Venus in your birth chart can give you enormous wealth if all the other conditions are favorable in the birth chart.
Mercury is always considered as a natural significator of basic education, speech, humor etc. But many people don’t know that Mercury also represents liquid cash, share certificates, and bonds etc.
Mars mainly represents immovable assets like lands and buildings. Jupiter is the planet of expansion and growth. For a person to be rich, a strong Jupiter in the birth chart is pretty much mandatory. It indicates the overall fate and capacity of the person to be rich. It also signifies gold, big mansions, palaces etc.
Saturn indicates wealth through labor, hard work, mining, antiques etc. Sun is about fortune through authority, government work etc. Moon indicates pearl and some other precious stones, transactional currency etc.
Some Things to Remember Before Dealing with Yogas and Rajayogas in Your Horoscope
- Having a strong Lagna Lord is important for any kind of Yoga or RajaYoga to fructify.
- Please remember that mere presence of Yogas and Raja yogas in a birth chart is not a guarantee of great fortune and finance in astrology. One has to consider the overall strengths, aspects, conjunctions and other miscellaneous conditions before giving the prediction.There are many people who are enjoying enormous wealth even without having any kind of prominent Yoga or Raja Yoga. And there are also many who are poverty-struck even after having 3 or 4 Rajayogas.
- The presence of a Yoga doesn’t guarantee wealth throughout the lifespan of an individual. It is affected by the running Dashas and Antardashas as well.
- We need to consider the stellar influences as well, before concluding about finance in astrology.
General Principles That Indicate Good Fortune and Finance in a Birth Chart According to Astrology
- One will gain a lot of money if the 2nd house of the birth chart is strong. Also, if the lord of the 2nd house is in a Kendra or a Trikona and/or exaltation of the 2nd Lord is an indication of great finance.
- The conjunction of the Lord of the second house with Jupiter, Mercury or Venus makes one, rich and popular. Even the aspect of these planets on the 2nd Lord has the similar effect.
- Mutual exchange between the Lord of 1,2 and 11 makes the person wealthy.
- 4 planets in their own houses make the person rich or king like.
- The conjunction of Moon and Mars produces a Yoga called ‘Chandra Mangala Yoga’ which can give enormous wealth.
- Saturn in the 11th house with Mercury in Cancer makes the native very rich.
- Jupiter in Aquarius with Sun in the 5th house in Leo can give great fortunes to the native.
- Benefics in the 3rd,6th,10th or 11th houses counted from the Moon Sign make the person very rich.
- Lord of 2,6 and 11th houses in Kendra or Trikona indicate riches to the native.
- Jupiter conjoined with Venus makes one very rich.
- If the 3rd house is a beneficial Sign and is occupied or aspected by benefics, the person becomes very wealthy.
- Jupiter and Mercury in the 2nd house can make one fortunate and wealthy.
- Saturn in Libra can make one moderately wealthy.
- Lord of the Lagna with a Kendra Lord makes one rich.
Stellar Principles That Indicate Finance in Astrology
These stellar principles slightly deviate from the general astrological principles that indicate fortune and finance. Following are some of the important stellar indications for wealth.
- Planets placed in the constellations of the occupants of the 2nd,6th, 10th or the 11th houses are the strongest significators of wealth for the native.
- The planets present in the 2nd,6th or 11th houses and/or occupying the sub of the significators of the 2nd,6th or 11th houses can also give great wealth during their periods and sub-periods if not afflicted by their constellation lord.
- The planets placed in the Constellations of the Lord of 2nd,6th or 11th houses are the next in the line of powerful significators of wealth for the native.
- All of the above significations will be fully operational only if these planets are not affected by other adverse aspects or conjunctions.
These are some of the important things to take into consideration when you are analyzing your horoscope to judge fortune and finance in astrology. If you are in confusion or want professional consultation please fill out the subscription box to consult with me.
May the light within shine.